Students registered with the Center for Students with Disabilities (CSD) may be eligible to receive accommodations on their programs abroad. If a student is registered with CSD and would like to request accommodations, they must meet with their CSD Disability Specialist and Education Abroad Advisor regarding this specific request. They must also complete the Accommodation Request Form in their program application.

UConn cannot guarantee that any program will offer accommodations, but Education Abroad and CSD will make all reasonable efforts to arrange them wherever possible.

For more information, visit UConn’s Accessibility website.