Education Abroad Fair
Fairfield Way, Storrs Campus (Rain location: Student Union Ballroom)
Friday, September 6, 2019
We welcome our partners, faculty leaders, and fair exhibitors. In order to reserve a space at the fair, you must register by August 1, 2019.Fair Set-upThe fair will be held outdoors on Fairfield Way, the main pathway through the center of campus. Tents are allowed but not provided by UConn. If you wish to bring a tent, the maximum size is 10′ x 10′ and it must be weighted down. Note: Fairfield Way is a paved road therefore you will not be able to use stakes to secure your tent.
- Each exhibitor gets an 8′ table. Additional tables are not available.
- Table placement is decided by the Fair Committee.
- Each table will include an identification sign and name tags.
- Consider bringing paperweights for your materials if it’s a windy day
- Access to electrical outlets is very limited but may be available upon request (not guaranteed).
- UConn offers wireless internet for guests: http://wireless.uconn.edu/uconn-guest/
- Detailed information is emailed to registered program represented a week before the fair.
- Set up begins at 10am the day of the fair.
- Lunch will be provided for exhibitors in the form of Union Street Market dining cards
- Fair hours are 11am-2pm
- Parking is available in the North and South Parking Garages and validation is available through the Education Abroad office staff.
Advance Shipment of Materials
For your convenience you may mail materials for the Fair in advance. Materials should arrive between August 15-30, 2019 for planning purposes. We will deliver materials to your table the morning of the Fair. Address materials to:
“Name of your Institution”
c/o UConn Education Abroad
368 Fairfield Way U-4207
Storrs, CT 06269-4207 , USA
UConn Education Abroad staff thanks you for promoting UConn approved programs only. This helps to avoid confusion for students due to different procedures and credit arrangements. In addition, please do not distribute applications because students must apply by following the UConn Education Abroad application process. If you have any questions about approved program lists or the UConn Education Abroad application process, please contact Education Abroad.
* Rain location: Student Union Ballroom