Education Abroad Application Deadlines
Please submit your program application in our database no later than the dates listed below. All deadlines are final and non-negotiable. Education Abroad will not consider any late application submissions.
Please note that some programs may have earlier deadlines. Please confirm a program’s specific deadline on the Deadlines page of our online database or within your application.
Tuesday, October 1st, 2019
- All UConn, Affiliated, and Third-Party Programs, Spring 2020
- All Programs, Winter 2020
Friday, November 1, 2019
- All Programs, Spring Break 2020
Thursday, February 20, 2020
- All Programs, Summer 2020
Friday, February 28, 2020
- All Exchange Programs, Fall 2020 and Academic Year 2020-2021
Friday, March 13, 2020
- All UConn and Affiliated Programs, Fall 2020 and Academic Year 2020-2021
Education Abroad Commitment Deadlines
To secure your place in a program, you must commit to your program application no later than seven days after Education Abroad or your host program has accepted you. If you have not committed after the seven day commitment period, your application will be withdrawn.
Some programs may have earlier deadlines. Please confirm a program’s specific Commitment Deadline with your Education Abroad Advisor.